Art For You Coloring Page
The last two weeks I’ve been enjoying Lisa Bardot’s Kids Week that encourages kid drawing with videos with Lisa and her son, Bear. Take a look for fun ideas and many coloring pages.
I’m still on week one for creating coloring pages and this week I’ve only drawn a flamingo for the coloring pages. Sometimes life is like that, and we just go with the flow. For three animals, see last week’s coloring page post: Elephant, Dragon, Fox
There’s plenty of room for you to add details as you color and imagine a story for each animal. The story is up to you– and the details you add to share your own version of the creature.
Lisa shares HOW TO create a coloring page here, so you can learn to create your own.
I started with creating a flamingo illustration to try out some new strategies for backgrounds using motion blur. As you can see, not all art is perfect, but it’s always enjoyable and a learning experience.
Versions to download:
- Right click the coloring page image above to “Save As”
- The PDF is an 8.5 x 11 inch file, ready for download and printing
- And Procreate files — if you have an iPad and the app Procreate, or if you have an iPhone and the app Pocket, you can click the link below to download that file to color on your iPad. On the “Color Here” layer, paint in your colors or use color drop.
Note about Procreate files:
- Click the link below and if on your computer, just click the “download” arrow at top right on the file’s page; share to your iPad.
- Click the link below and if on your iPad, go to the “three dots” at top right, choose “open with” and choose “Procreate” or “Pocket.”
- Sometimes the file downloads to your “Files>Downloads” folder on your iPad. You can then click to open it in the app.
Click here for Procreate Flamingo File
Share Your Illustrations and Stories
Be sure to share your unicorn stories! #warmup4art I’d love to see your own design and stories!